Are you facing an uphill battle as a business owner and startup founder? This is the right place for you. You are one of the few privileged ones because membership in the Entrepreneurs’ Organization is by invitation only.
To BE PART OF EO MELBOURNE, YOU MUST:
- Be the founder, co-founder, the owner or controlling shareholder of a company in Melbourne and surrounding areas.
- Hold one of the above titles for a company that grosses more than US$1 million annually
- For venture-backed companies to qualify for membership, they must have privately raised funds of US$2M or publically raised funds of US$5M, and 10 full-time employees. Venture-backed companies have three years before they must meet the standard qualification of US$1M in gross annual revenue.
- Prospective members must first apply to the local chapter, EO Melbourne, to ensure they meet the Entrepreneurs’ Organization membership criteria.
- This chapter will then contact you for an interview and make a decision on your application.
- If accepted, you will gain access to Forum training and meetings, chapter and Global events, and a wide variety of other exclusive benefits. Within your first three months, you will also receive an orientation from the Global staff.
- During your first few months of joining, you will go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum group.
The annual Membership Fee for the 2017-18 term is AUD $6400 plus GST, with a one-time new member chapter initiation fee of AUD $5000 plus GST. To find out about dues in EO Melbourne, click on the qualification and intake process page for further details.