Are you facing an uphill battle as a business owner and startup founder? This is the right place for you. You are one of the few privileged ones because membership in the Entrepreneurs’ Organization is by invitation only.
To BE PART OF EO MELBOURNE, YOU MUST:
- Be the founder, co-founder, the owner or controlling shareholder of a company in Melbourne and surrounding areas.
- Hold one of the above titles for a company that grosses more than US$1 million annually
- For venture-backed companies to qualify for membership, they must have privately raised funds of US$2M or publically raised funds of US$5M, and 10 full-time employees. Venture-backed companies have three years before they must meet the standard qualification of US$1M in gross annual revenue.
- Prospective members must first apply to the local chapter, EO Melbourne, to ensure they meet the Entrepreneurs’ Organization membership criteria.
- This chapter will then contact you for an interview and make a decision on your application.
- If accepted, you will gain access to Forum training and meetings, chapter and Global events, and a wide variety of other exclusive benefits. Within your first three months, you will also receive an orientation from the Global staff.
- During your first few months of joining, you will go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum group.
Members pay both chapter and Global dues in one annual membership payment. Global dues are currently US$2150 plus a one-time US$2200 initiation fee and are prorated based on the fiscal quarter you join. Chapter dues generally mirror Global dues but may be higher or lower. To find out about dues in EO Melbourne, click on the page on how to apply.