Apply for Membership
Do you want to learn more about how you can scale up your business? Do you want to meet other entrepreneurs and learn from them? Then, this is the organization for you.
Take your entrepreneurial journey with the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), the world’s most influential community of entrepreneurs. To be a member of the EO Melbourne chapter, you must be the owner, founder or majority stakeholder of a business earning a minimum of US$1 million in the most recent fiscal year. Venture-backed companies must have either privately-raised funds of at least US$2 million or publicly-raised funds of US$5 million and a minimum of 10 employees.
Here is a brief look at the application process:
- Application Review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by the chapter to ensure that all criteria are met.
- Chapter Communication: Upon receipt of your application, the chapter will schedule an interview with you to further explore your interest in EO.
- EONetwork: When your application is accepted, you will gain access to a Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other member benefits. Discover the benefits available to you.
- Orientation and Training: Within the first three months of membership, you will partake in an EO orientation, which will include a welcome package and introductory information from a member of the EO staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Member Dues: Member fees comprise both Global and chapter dues. Global dues are currently US$1900 (plus a one-time US$2200 initiation fee) and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. EO Melbourne annual dues are Australian Dollar 3550.00, with a one-time new member chapter initiation fee of Australian Dollar 2200.00.
Are you ready to take your entrepreneurial journey to the next level? Let’s get started!