WHAT IS A FORUM?
What would you give for a personal board of advisors, for the ability to tap into a small group of fellow business owners who can offer you direction based on their experiences? This invaluable access is available through the Forum, a unique member-driven experience offered by EO that brings together a group of 7 to 10 entrepreneurs for peer-to-peer learning and support. Participants take part in monthly meetings employing special protocols to support a trusting environment in which they can safely explore business and personal growth issues.
WHAT HAPPENS AT FORUM MEETINGS?
We can share 95 percent of our lives with anyone. During Forum meetings, members discuss the other 5 percent – the triumphs and tragedies of life as an entrepreneur. Moderator-trained EO members (not paid facilitators) guide the sessions, which emphasize confidentiality, personal responsibility, and the sharing of lessons learned. Forums do not exist to give advice; rather, your Forum members will speak from their own prior experiences and let you draw your own conclusions on what to do next.
HOW DO I JOIN A FORUM?
Upon joining EO Melbourne, the chapter’s Forum Chair will work to place you into a Forum. You may begin a new Forum with other members who have also recently joined, or you may join a pre-existing Forum. Your Forum Chair will ensure your Forum is a good fit for you, both in size and in the industry composition (since you might not want to share the room with competitors).